- General Design Guidelines
- File has been set up to 1/4 of the size of the display (25%) eg: 2000mm high = 500mm high
- Display has been set up as one as one document
- Bleeds of at least 10mm have been allowed where required
- Text has been converted to curves or embedded
- Logos have been supplied as vector art or 300dpi at 1/4 of the final image size
- Photographic images have been supplied at no less than 300dpi at 1/4 the final size and are CMYK
- Artwork has been checked at full size (400% view) for accuracy, pixelation and overall "sharpness"
- A pdf of the artwork has been sent clearly indicating crop marks and PMS or spot colours.